2015 Art Calendar: Generation to Generation
DESK TOP CALENDARS ARE SOLD OUT!
The wall calendar is still available and it is just as beautiful to hang on your wall!
The sixteenth edition of our annual art calendar explores the wonderful sights and resources right here in Dane County.
Your calendar purchase helps support local artists and the Dane County Cultural Affairs Commission’s mission, vision, and programs. Production of the 2015 calendar was generously supported by Alliant Energy.
An annual tradition and perfect gift.
2015 Calendar Artists
- Troy Baumann
- Gwendolynn Fabert-Maitzen
- Don MacCrimmon
- S.V Medaris
- Bruce Murray
- Jan Norsetter
- Irene Olson
- Merikay Payne
- Vicki Pierce
- Cynthia Quinn
- Julie Rake
- Jeff Stern
- Karen Watson-Newlin
- Tracy Wiklund
2015 calendars cost $9.48 each (plus sales tax). Purchase yours today at the following locations:
- Dane County Cultural Affairs Commission Office, Monday – Friday, 7:45 am – 4:30 pm, Room 421, City-County Building, 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Madison, 608-266-5915.
- Download and mail the Order Form.
- The following retailers and municipal halls:
Thank You to 2015 Sales Partner
Municipal Hall Sales
Calendars are available for purchase at municipal halls including the city and village halls of Fitchburg, Verona, Mazomanie, Middleton, Monona, Shorewood Hills, Stoughton, and Sun Prairie; and the town halls of Dunn, Oregon, and Westport.
2015 Calendar Specs
- Desktop calendar and Wall Calendar (13"x10½")
- 6 ½" x 7 ½"
- The small monthly calendar is back below the art on the front!
- Full size calendar grid on the back.
- $9.48 each (plus sales tax)
- Art works by fourteen Dane County artists
Revenues from calendar sales help sustain programs of the Dane County Cultural Affairs Commission, an agency within county government created in 1977 to encourage public participation in arts, culture and local history activities countywide. For more information, please contact 608-266-5915.