2016 Art Calendar: The Shining Lights
The seventeenth edition of our annual art calendar explores the wonderful sights and resources right here in Dane County.
2016 Calendar Specs
- Desktop calendar 6 ½" x 7 ½"
- The small monthly calendar is back below the art on the front!
- Full size calendar grid on the back.
- $9.48 each (plus sales tax)
- Art works by fourteen Dane County artists
Revenues from calendar sales help sustain programs of the Dane County Cultural Affairs Commission, an agency within county government created in 1977 to encourage public participation in arts, culture and local history activities countywide. Your calendar purchase also helps to support local artists. Production of the 2016 calendar was generously supported by Alliant Energy. For more information, please contact 608-266-5915.
2016 Calendar Artists:
Cover: Linda Koenig
Title Page: Jean Lang
January: Joan Konyn
February: Peter Patau
March: Nancy Macgregor
April: Debra Lovelien
May: John Ribble
June: Rebeca Israel
July: Karen Watson-Newlin
August: Linda Hancock
September: Keith Skeen
October: Kurt Westbrook
November: Michael Knapstein
December: Irene Olson
2016 calendars cost $10.00 each (including sales tax). Purchase yours today at the following locations:
- Dane County Cultural Affairs Commission Office, Monday – Friday, 7:45 am – 4:30 pm, Room 421, City-County Building, 210 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Madison, 608-266-4114.
- Download and mail in the Order Form.
- The following retailers and municipal halls:
Municipal Hall Sales
Calendars are available for purchase at the following municipal halls: The City Halls of Fitchburg, Middleton, Monona, and Sun Prairie. The Town Halls of Westport and Dunn. The Village Halls of Mazomanie, Black Earth, and Shorewood Hills.
Thank you to our 2016 sales partners!